Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Forest

I cry and I cry but this fog never seems to lift.
I don't know where I am.
This forest is unknown to me.
I try to break through the forest into a clearing to find you...
But I can't find your promises.
They're lost,
Somewhere deep in the chambers of my locked heart...
Of your locked heart...
This forest is here,
So our love must be, too.
I just need to find some way to unlock the hidden chambers of your heart now.
But how can I when I may have locked away the key myself.
How can I know if you won't talk to me,
Won't call for me...
I can see the moon...
The stars in the sky,
But the fog is still around me,
It's blocking my vision,
So I call out to you,
But you don't answer me back...
I feel lost...
Alone...
Afraid...
And I can't complete my journey to you if this haze is holding me still
and tieing me down,
Holding my head under the water,
Suffocating me,
I can't breath...
But will you run to save me,
Like all the times before?
Love can't vanish like I hope for the fog...
You can't vanish...

No comments:

Post a Comment